The Parent Campus Ministry is a vital presence on campus. The mission is to support and nurture the faith journeys of MC students, and for parents to strengthen their own faith lives.
Parent Campus Ministry has several activities:
- Support retreats with prayers, cards, and treats.
- Prepare and host the Ash Wednesday Mass. Decorating the gym, singing in the parent choir, offering the gifts, Eucharistic ministers, and prayers of the faithful.
- Host the Parent Lenten Retreat
- Facilitate Ryan Mayer's lecture series where he leads us in books on faith. One hour, one day a week for six to eight weeks.
- Bring treats to the faculty lounge after school-wide Masses.
- Provide coffee refreshments and fellowship for the parent community after the school-wide Masses
- We lovingly oversee “MC Cares” that gives spiritual and other support to families in need.