WHAT WE DO
The Boosters Club is a group of parents and friends who support ALL men and women teams included in the MC Athletic Program. Marin Catholic recognizes the value of athletics as part of the total learning experience. The Boosters support our athletes by promoting Awareness, Appreciation, and Attendance as well as raising money for projects and supplies not covered by the school's general fund.
The Team Behind the Teams
Marin Catholic Athletic Boosters provides financial support to the school's 49 sport teams. Funds raised through the Boosters Club supplement Marin Catholic's annual athletics budget. Every student-athlete benefits from the support that the Boosters provides.
- Boosters funds 20% of Athletic Budget
- Over 85% of our students play at least one sport
- Boosters funds all athletic safety, athletic facility improvements and school spirit initiatives, including Roar Core
Past support includes:
- ImPact Concussion Testing and Parent Education - Athletic Trainer room and supplies
- Facility improvement for new stadium
- Improvements and renovation to all fields
- Hall of Fame Recognition