The Parent Campus Ministry is a vital presence on campus. The mission is to support and nurture the faith journeys of MC students, and for parents to strengthen their own faith lives.
Parent Campus Ministry has several activities:
- Support retreats with prayers, cards, and treats.
- Prepare and host the Ash Wednesday Mass. Decorating the gym, singing in the parent choir, offering the gifts, Eucharistic ministers, and prayers of the faithful.
- Host the Parent Lenten Retreat
- Facilitate Ryan Mayer's lecture series where he leads us in books on faith. One hour, one day a week for six to eight weeks.
- Bring treats to the faculty lounge after school-wide Masses.
- We have a prayer circle throughout the school year. A short prayer is emailed to anyone who wishes to receive it on Friday mornings around 8:00am. We take a moment to read it and pray for the safety of our students over the weekend.
- We lovingly oversee “MC Cares” that gives spiritual support to families in need. (prayers, meals