In order for students to receive services and/or accommodation plans, neuropsychological evaluations must be current (administered within the past three years). Students who do not have up to date evaluations will not be provided with accommodation plans or assistance from the ASC.
The ASC staff supports students by:
● Providing information on how to obtain neuropsychological assessments
● Recognizing, defining, and supporting individual learning profiles
● Collaborating with classroom teachers to discuss the individual needs of ASC students
● Providing instruction in study skills, independent learning strategies, and fostering communication
● Providing guidance with long-term projects
● Proctoring tests and exams with extended time
● Submitting accommodations requests to the College Board upon request
● Assisting seniors in requesting support services at their colleges
Please note that content support at MC occurs with teachers during CATS
time, designated three to four times weekly for students to meet with any of their teachers.