Welcome to the Marin Catholic Parent Advisory Board (PAB) for the 2017-2018 school year.
The mission statement of the Marin Catholic Parent Advisory Board is to act in an advisory capacity for school administration with respect to the administration’s immediate and near-term goals and objectives. The Board will make recommendations to support, foster and promote a college preparatory Catholic education to benefit the entire school community while upholding the school’s core values of faith, knowledge and service.
The focus of the Parent Advisory Board is to foster cooperation, communication and community among all elements of the school. In the spirit of the Mission, our year begins with the development of four initiatives to meet the needs of the MC community.
- Members meet once a month on Wednesday evenings
- Members fulfill a three year commitment to the board
- Members work with school representatives on school initiatives
- Members serve as advisors, advocates and ambassadors to the school
- Members are nominated and elected to the Parent Advisory Board